RE: [avr-gcc-list] initialized progmem data at fix address

From: Gaël Rossignol
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] initialized progmem data at fix address
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:51:26 +0200

Hi,

When I use the method under, to declare somme objets in the flash program
memory, I can see the object in the .hex file whith AVR STUDIO 4.11 SP3, but
it dont work whith the .elf file. Is that a bug of AVR STUDIO?

If I use PROGMEM of the pgmspace.h header that is all correct but the memory
object is placed before program code. Can I put this anywhere?

Thank to answer.