Re: [avr-gcc-list] Downgrade Firmware STK 500

From: Parthasaradhi Nayani
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Downgrade Firmware STK 500
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:31:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Andi,

In case your lower version Studio detects a higher
version firmware in stk500 and reports, do the

1. press the program button on the stk500 while
powering up and put the stk500 in program mode.

2. Go to the folder program
run the avr upgrade program. This wil actually down
grade the stk500.

Nayani P

--- Andi <address@hidden> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to downgrade firmware STK500
> from AVRStudio version 4.11 to AVRStudio 4.07.
> I got problem when use version 4.11. It's slower
> than 4.07. And some time got error to read signature
> byte for AT90S2313
> Please help,
> Andi>
> AVR-GCC-list mailing list