Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Gcc with AVR Tiny

From: Royce Pereira
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Gcc with AVR Tiny
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:21:31 +0530

Hi,

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 01:19:04 +0530, Joerg Wunsch <address@hidden> wrote:

"David Brown" <address@hidden> wrote:

I've just recently written a program for an AVR Tiny 12 using
avr-gcc, and thought others might be interested.

Interesting approach.  Bruce Lightner once also reported about his
attempt, which (upon popular request) even made it into the FAQ:

I wish there were a better way to use program ATtiny12 etc than keeping 2 copies AVR-GCC. Also Bruce's method is stuck with gcc 2.95. I'd like a command line option or the -mcu option to do the job!
--Royce.