[avr-gcc-list] how to include header file?

From: suzet war
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] how to include header file?
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:20:58 +0100 (BST)

hi,

i'm compiling my application code using WinAVR.
before this, i don't have any problem compiling the
codes since WinAVR can recognize the header file. but
now, i'm using a digital sensors and another TCP/IP
stack which comes with the specific header file. so,
the questions is, what can i do so taht WinAVR can
recognize it and compile the code without error?
should i put the header file of my particular hardware
in the WinAVR/include folder? please help, what should
i do??

regards,
Su