Re: AW: [avr-gcc-list] SIGNAL and INTERRUPT overhead

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: AW: [avr-gcc-list] SIGNAL and INTERRUPT overhead
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 06:26:38 -0600

Haase Bjoern (PT-BEU/EMT) * wrote:

Citing from the gcc documentation:

"Compiling multiple files at once to a single output file in _unit-at-a-time_ mode
allows the compiler to use information gained from all of the files when compiling each
of them."

-O2 and -Os switch on -funit-at-a-time.

[Sorry to get in on this later. I'm just now catching up on mail.]

How very interesting! I wasn't aware of this method. Has anyone done research on this to see if it will reduce the size of the final code even more?

Thanks
Eric