[avr-gcc-list] Re: Can't capture INT0 external interrupt...

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: Can't capture INT0 external interrupt...
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:08:39 +0200

> SIGNAL (SIG_INTERRUPT0){
>
>       PORTB |= 0x20;  //light LED
>
> }
>

> void ioinit (void)
> {
>       DDRD = 0x20;    //PD2 INT0 input, PD5 LED output
>       PORTD = 0x00;   //turn LED off at boot.

Okay found it... ISR was acting on PortB not D !! Changed that, now
works perfectly.

Yes, I feel stupid, but how come that after one hour looking at the code
(okay it's late and I am very tired !) it's only juuuust AFTER you have
hit the "send email" button to the list, that you get the "bright"
idea ? Sorry for the noise.... hopefully the next question will be less
stupid...

--
Vince, hiding in the corner... and going to bed...