Re: [avr-gcc-list] Global variables and ISRs ???

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Global variables and ISRs ???
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 13:46:41 +0200 (MET DST)

Vincent Trouilliez <address@hidden> wrote:

> all I did was gather all the commands found in your avr-libc PWM
> demo project, put them all in a bash script like this :

If you use the Makefile that comes with the demo, you can say "make
demo.s" to see the compiler-generated assembly file.  It has no C code
annotations that you can find in the .lst files (avr-objdump merges
back the C code into the disassembly listing based on the line number
debugging information), but it's exactly the thing that would later be
passed to the assembler.