Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATMega640/ATMega641/ATMega1280/ATMega1281/ATMega2560/

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATMega640/ATMega641/ATMega1280/ATMega1281/ATMega2560/ATMega2561
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:14:56 +0200 (MET DST)

Chip Webb <address@hidden> wrote:

> OK, thanks. The 640/1280/1281 patches are a help.  I was working on
> my own versions in spare time and will try to sync up with
> Anatoly's. Have binutils and gcc have also been updated as part of
> the patches?

Anatoly supplied GCC and binutils patches, but I don't think anyone
(i.e. Marek :-) has recently integrated them into the respective CVS.

Note that the header file that's in avr-libc's patch tracker uses
different interrupt vector names than what used to be used in
avr-libc.  The CVS version of avr-libc has been modified to use our
`classic' names (until we made the full transition to a different set
of names).