Re: [avr-gcc-list] CVS or SVN ?!

From: Parthasaradhi Nayani
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] CVS or SVN ?!
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:42:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
Most of the list members seem to have used CVS with
success, but in our organisation two man months were
spent in trying to make WINCVS work but to no avail.
Even WINCVS needs a *nix sever I understand. How
difficult or rather feasible is it going to be to
install and use SVN in a place where there is small
net work of about 60 WINDOWS machines? Any help/advice
will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Nayani

http://mail.yahoo.com