[avr-gcc-list] Gamepad

From: Sumeet Pal Singh
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Gamepad
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:45:03 +0530

HI
Sorry for putting this mail here, but I thought since this mailing list deals with avr u people will be electronics hobbist and may help me.
I am designing a robot for a competition. It is manual and needs a controller, for which I figured to use a gamepad, sony/dreamcast, but thhe problem is interfacing it with atmega16. Can someone tell where to find datasheets foe these/ what are the pins supposed to be connected to.
The dreamcast remote has a rotating control for speed, how does that thing work and how do i read it.
Thanks
sps
IITK