Re: [avr-gcc-list] Problems with latest build?

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Problems with latest build?
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 10:57:34 -0700

David VanHorn wrote:
I've just downloaded the 20050214 version from several mirrors, and when I run them, the file tells me that it's corrupted. Am I doing something wrong here?

Have you tried getting it from SourceForge directly? (i.e. not using any mirrors.)

If you still have problems, let me know personally: I could send you the executable via email but you'd have to have a big box to take it. Plus it's an executable format, so let me know if you have any attachment filters we would have to work around.

Eric Weddington