[avr-gcc-list] AVR DataFlash

From: Dave
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AVR DataFlash
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:53:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

I've been gathering some information on AVR butterfly's dataflash (AT45DB041B). It looks like there are several read and write commands: main memory page read/write, buffer read/write, etc. Has anyone tried to use these commands before? Are there any examples available online? How can I write a C code to read from the buffers? Or write data to the main memory? One more question: Can I determine how expensive dataflash read/write operations? Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Dave