Re: [avr-gcc-list] Accessing the created program code

From: Uwe Fechner
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Accessing the created program code
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 18:19:59 +0200

Dave Hylands wrote:
> Hi Uwe,
>
> You need to add a declaration like this to your C program:
>
> extern char __data_load_end[];

Thanks, that did it, my crc check works fine now.

I will hopefully publish my code in the wiki.

(http://www.kieltech.de/uweswiki/AVR_2dGCC)

Uwe Fechner

p.s.:

I am really happy with my ATmega168 project right now:
FreeRTOS works, the command line interpreter works,
the current consumption is about 200 µA with 2ms tick...

If someone is interested in this code, just tell me.