[avr-gcc-list] assembly questions

From: maha
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] assembly questions
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 19:24:52 -0700 (PDT)

hi all~
    I have a line like below :
    0e94 b807         call 0xf70
    and I had google some informations about opcode of avr, find that :

    {"call", "h",   "1001010hhhhh111h", 2, AVR_ISA_MEGA, 0x940e},
    h:absolut code address (call, jmp)
    #define AVR_ISA_MEGA  0x0020 /* device has >8K program memory (JMP,
CALL) */

     So, my question is, since it's the absolut code address, why it's 0e94
b807, but
     not 0e94 0f70 ?
     How can I caculate out b807 from call 0xf70 ?

     By the way, how do I modify my makefile for force assembler to replace
all call
     instruction by icall instructioin?

     Any information would be appreciate. Thanks~
     ~Wang~