[avr-gcc-list] Cross-Compiling CppUnit on avr-gcc

From: Mayur.Punekar
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Cross-Compiling CppUnit on avr-gcc
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:23:49 +0200

Hello All,

-          I am doing my project in a Software Testing Dept. and currently I need to test one AVR based system’s code. The coding has been done with AVR Studio in C. I think there are no test tools available for AVR studio. If any one knows any such tools, please let me know.

-          I think it would be really a great idea, if some how we can cross-compile CppUnit (which is under xUnit testing framework) for avr-gcc. I tried some what by my self but it was unsuccessful. I am not completely aware of configure script and gcc & make tools. Has any one any idea about how I can do that??

-          Please note that I am working under windows.

Any help extended will be highly appreciated,

With Best Regards,

Mayur Punekar