Re: [avr-gcc-list] Intrigueing Message

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Intrigueing Message
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:23:20 -0600

Ron wrote:
An unexpected message started to appear at the end of a project compile
a few days ago. I cannot remember exactly when it appeared, so cannot
say what made it appear. It is completely harmless but I would be
interested if someone has an explanation. The "EWEDDI" may be a clue.

Warning: file C:/DOCUME~1/EWEDDI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/cc0ycaaa.s not found in
symbol table, ignoring

Yeah, it's a good clue. But I'm still at a loss as to why you are getting that warning message. I'm the creator of WinAVR, so I build it on my machine. Hence "EWEDDI" stands for my name: Eric Weddington.

I'm sorry that you couldn't remember what the chain of events were that led up to this warning message.

--
Eric Weddington