AW: [avr-gcc-list] AVR toolchain patch hell

From: Haase Bjoern (PT-BEU/EMT)
Subject: AW: [avr-gcc-list] AVR toolchain patch hell
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 12:50:00 +0200

Hi,

I don't think that you could help immediately.

The best way to help on a long-term basis would be to start contributing and
programming yourself. Look at the todo-lists for avr-libc in order to find out
which projects could need help. Possibly you could help with adding c++
support. Basic cin/cout classes supporting to output the POD?

I assume that Eric's mail was meant to be read by those that were explicitly
named in the CC list.  I think that he attached the list mainly for "archive"
purposes.

Yours,

Bjoern.