Re: [avr-gcc-list] Compiling error of gcc

From: Francesco Sacchi
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Compiling error of gcc
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 13:26:06 +0100

Andrea Grandi ha scritto:

I'm trying to compile the gcc 4.1.1 with avr support, following the
guide in avc-lib documentation. I already applyed a patch relative to
this bug:

Yes, it has been fixed in 4.1.2

but now I've another error you can see here:

after 15 minutes compilation, I get that error. I think it's strange
it cannot find stdio.h ecc....

How can I fix it?

What are the configure options you are using?

_|/ Francesco Sacchi - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
 |\ http://www.develer.com/