[avr-gcc-list] Using the at90usb1287 as a USB host controller

From: Martijn van Balen
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Using the at90usb1287 as a USB host controller
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 09:34:08 +0100

Hi list,

Does anybody have (example) code for the at90usb series
to use it as a host controller. I would like to interface
at least to a standard USB memory stick and maybe even
a bluetooth dongle for SPP communication.

On the atmel site I was only able to find firmware to
implement an USB device, not for host.
Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Martijn.

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is
confidential