[avr-gcc-list] Implementation RS485 communication in c

From: Christian Engel
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Implementation RS485 communication in c
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 06:43:01 +0200

Hello,

Sorry, for my bad English, I have never used it the last years …

I think for implement a communication between two ATmega 162 with the RS485 standard.

Has anybody before implement a communication with RS485 in c? I’m sure that, but has anybody more information about it for me?

In facts I’m looking for a Sourcecode or more information to implement it in c?

Best regards

Christian