Re: [avr-gcc-list] Option to remove unused trampoline space gives bad li

From: Francesco Sacchi
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Option to remove unused trampoline space gives bad link
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:14:47 +0200

Eric Weddington ha scritto:
Hi Stu,

Can you fill out a bug report?:
<http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi>
Select the "binutils" product, and under the "target triplet" item put
"avr". Let me know what the bug # is so I can help to track it.

This option is very interesting, can free a very large amount of flash.

I've tried but there must be something wrong, cause my (large) code was not working anymore. I'll try to supply a testcase but it's not easy, cause I have to look directly in elf file.

Please put me in CC of the bug too, maybe I can add more info to bug report soon.
--
_|/ Francesco Sacchi - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
 |\ http://www.develer.com/