RE: [avr-gcc-list] AVR ADC

From: NEMEC, BENJAMIN
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] AVR ADC
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:24:23 -0500

" Just use common sense. "
I like to think I have some level of common sense, but I try to know my
limits.  I believe "common sense" comes with experience, and I have very
little in this area.  I too had been guessing what capacitance to use to
decouple the AREF pin.  I wish I could have common sense in every field
excluding politics and law. ;-)  Thank you for the suggested range and
just wanted to say be careful when referencing common sense.  The best I
could do for something I would make a large run of is hook the scope
that I wish I had to the AREF signal on a prototype board as the AVR
runs through my test plans.  For my one-off projects I just copy what
Atmel or others use on their boards.

Ben Nemec