Re: [avr-gcc-list] avrdude: AT90PWM2B

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avrdude: AT90PWM2B
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:19:02 -0600

On 7/6/07, Joerg Wunsch <address@hidden> wrote:
Well, now that you've filed your patch, I'll see to get that into the
tree as well, of course before rolling a new release.

My patch still needs some investigation and testing. It did fix for me
the case of verifying (that is, reading) flash contents, but I'm
trying debugging now with GDB and it's still failing. It might just be
a matter of further increasing the timeout, but in any case it needs
some more testing and investigation.

Even without my AVR Dragon patch included, a release would be great!

Cheers,
Shaun