Re: [avr-gcc-list] Assembly language help

From: Gre7g Luterman
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Assembly language help
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:00:26 -0700 (PDT)

--- Erik Christiansen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Fine to begin with, but if you try:
>
>      ldi   r24, pm_lo8(label1)
>      ldi   r25, pm_hi8(label1)
>
> there is no need to perform the run-time address
> conversion. :-)

Oh, man!  I had no idea these even existed.  Is there
a list somewhere of neat stuff like this?  The tricks
I do know seem to be cobbled from code scraps and not
assembled in any systematic way.  Hell, I only learned
about using labels like 1f and 1b just the other week!
 Sheesh.  Wish I had seen that one earlier too.

Gre7g

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.