Re: Simulator for GCC Testing [was: RE: [Fwd: Re: [avr-gcc-list] GCC-AVR

From: William Rivet
Subject: Re: Simulator for GCC Testing [was: RE: [Fwd: Re: [avr-gcc-list] GCC-AVR Register optimisations]]
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 22:54:22 -0500

Eric, please share what info you have with me. I wouldn't mind running
whatever works through simulavr to see what it is about (I'm new to the
regression suite...I've only hacked GCC for it's C++ front-end bits, and
certainly broke many things when I did :-p )

Give the recent interest I'm trying to make some time to improve what I
can on simulavrxx since it was supposed to superceed the old simulavr.
If you CC the simulavr list, I'll also pick up on relevant threads a bit
quicker...I'm bad about following the avr list :-)

Cheers,

Bill