Re: [avr-gcc-list] Patch avrtest: add support for avr6 (Ping)

From: Tristan Gingold
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Patch avrtest: add support for avr6 (Ping)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:56:45 +0200

On Jun 30, 2008, at 12:52 PM, Paulo Marques wrote:

Tristan Gingold wrote:
Hi Paulo,

Hi, Tristan.

Sorry for the delay, but I've been on vacation this past week and I'm just starting to catch up with my mail queue. I had ~6000 mails waiting (not counting spam) :P

Hi,

no problems.  Maybe there are 6000 contributions pending :-)

do you agree on this new version of the patch ?

Yes, it seems fine. Thanks a lot for all your contributions :)

You're welcome.  avrtest was really useful to us.

Tristan.