Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to handle interrupt vectors ?

From: Shashank Chintalagiri
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to handle interrupt vectors ?
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 01:07:46 +0530

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 1:46 AM, Charalampos
Thank you all for you suggestions, but let me clarify something. An ISR
is used with a vector as a parameter, what i want to do is instead of
writing immediately the vector name, i will get it from a class. Note
that i want to have it as a constant so it can't change during runtime.
There is nothing uncertain in this approach and nothing to scare about.
I am not dealing with ISR as part of another object and of course
inheritance has nothing to do with this. The ISR call is part of the
main file and only the name of the vector is given in a static way from
another class which for the compiler point of view is the same like i
was put it directly.

I suppose I might seem dumb by suggesting this, but could it be easier and relatively less confusing if you were to achieve this with some kind of #define and #ifdef struct

--
Chintalagiri Shashank

address@hidden
address@hidden