RE: [avr-gcc-list] define const char

From: Schwichtenberg, Knut
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] define const char
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:52:04 +0100

Look to the avrlibc documentation and search for progmem. That's for only keeping the data in the flash. To find data always at the same location (address) you need to define a specific segment and update the linker script to address that segment. There have been several articles on this list as well as on the avrfreaks forum

Knut