Re: [avr-gcc-list] Most reliable version of avr-gcc?

From: David Carr
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Most reliable version of avr-gcc?
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:34:30 -0600 (CST)

Bob,

You've got a neat website there.  I'll have to spend some time looking at it.

Peter hit the nail on the head.  Quite often latest version != most
reliable version.  I don't have a specific standard in mind, but I'm
working on an ECU application where reliability is important to me.

Thanks for the help so far,
-DC