Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: Sharing code between a bootloader and an applicat

From: Jim Brain
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: Sharing code between a bootloader and an application.
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 23:57:55 -0600

Spiro Trikaliotis wrote:
There is also a specific firmware available which can update the
bootloader itself.

I'm looking at the /xu1541/update-bootloader/ area on SF, but I don't understand what I am looking at:

  • Are you stating that this code will allow a firmware image to update a bootloader?  Can you clarify how it does this?

Jim