RE: [avr-gcc-list] Misspelling of TWHSR in iotn48.h?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Misspelling of TWHSR in iotn48.h?
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:19:32 -0700

Technically, our policy is to match the XML part description file in AVR
Studio. So you need to see what the XML file says and compare that against the
datasheet. The problem could be in the datasheet. To verify that it truly is a
bug, make sure you have the latest version of the datasheet (from the Atmel web
site), and make sure you have the latest AVR Studio version (for the latest XML
file). Then you need to check the avr-libc project to see if that the problem
has already been fixed (but just not released yet). To do this you can view the
avr-libc CVS repository via the web here:
<http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/?root=avr-libc>. If it's truly a bug, then
please file a bug report at the avr-libc project here:
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?group=avr-libc&func=additem>. Emails sent to
the list get lost very quickly. Submitting a bug report is the best way to
ensure that the problem will get fixed.

Thanks,
Eric