Re: [avr-gcc-list] About context saving in Vectors

From: Dave Hylands
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] About context saving in Vectors
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:30:47 -0800

Hi David,

> You will notice Dave Hyland's code is C++.

It's actually got a C portion, which is the macros, and it has a
template, which is only compiled in if you're using C++.

Personally, I don't use the C++ stuff very much.

I just posted a couple links to my C based UART code which uses the CBUF.h

The thing I like about CBUF.h is that it's completely platform
independant. I use it on AVRs, ARMs, and on the PC.

--
Dave Hylands
Shuswap, BC, Canada