Re: [avr-gcc-list] Typdef chick 'n egg situation.. way out ?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Typdef chick 'n egg situation.. way out ?
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 01:09:20 +0100

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 16:41:37 -0700
"larry barello" <address@hidden> wrote:

> You can't make a "flexible" typdef.  If you did that the compiler would

Ops yes, might be, don't know because to solve my problem I have been
suggested to not use Typedef. Dunnon why I wanted to make a Type ouf of
my structures, worked just as fine without it.

> Finally, I bet there are better forums for this kind of discussion as this
> isn't very particular to avr-gcc!

Yes I do feel guilty for asking newbee C question on this list, if
someone knows of some mailing list devoted to helping C beginers like
me, who don't always find all the info they need in on-line tutorials..
I am all ears...

--
Vince