RE: [avr-gcc-list] Compiling the avr-gcc cross compiler - error

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Compiling the avr-gcc cross compiler - error
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 06:20:38 -0700

I see that the avr-libc manual is confusing in this regard. Do *NOT* compile in
a subdirectory below the gcc source code directory. For binutils and gcc, you
need to create a directory outside of the source code tree and build in there.
This is the recommended practice.

Please subscribe to the avr-gcc-list mailing list so your posts do not have to
be approved manually.