Re: [avr-gcc-list] How do we link a IAR Touch Library with GCC?

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] How do we link a IAR Touch Library with GCC?
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:20:11 -0500

>> There is zero mention of GCC in anything I've seen.
>
> That doesn't mean it doesn't (or won't) exist.
>
>> Where did I miss it? More importantly where do I file said
>> request?
>
> Try sending a request to avr AT atmel DOT com.

Request sent on:         Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 8:50 AM
Response received on: Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 7:04 AM

Dear Customer

Thank you for the interest in our products.

The Touch library is presently available only in the IAR version, The
GCC version is being worked upon.

This will be made available in the future, unfortunately we do not
have sufficient information on the timeline.

This information will be published accordingly. We do not have a
provison  of disclosing the  intermediary information even through an
NDA.