RE: [avr-gcc-list] Re: Code optimistaion in AVR Tiny13

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Re: Code optimistaion in AVR Tiny13
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:16:49 -0700

In my tests on real world programs, it have decreased the code by up to 25%.
And it has also *increased* the code by up to 25%! Unfortunately I don't know
what about the code that causes it to increase. But clearly it is not always a
win and can be a detriment. So be sure to check your code sizes when you use
this.