RE: [avr-gcc-list] PN problem

From: Parthasaradhi Nayani
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] PN problem
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 09:12:43 -0700 (PDT)

> Is the Makefile in the same directory as the source file
> that you just opened up?

Hi,
Thanks for replying. Nope, the following folders are in one "main" folder.

Debug, Include, source and the following files are in the same "main" folder.

abcd (winavr project), abcd.pnps and makefile

The entire project folder containing other sub folders was given to me. Only on
my comp I get the error, whereas PN does not give out any errors on the
original machine. The only difference is, I have the latest WinAvr and I think
2007 version is on the original comp. I await your reply. Thanks.

Nayani P