Re: [avr-gcc-list] Trouble compiling avr-gcc > 4.4.4 on Mac OS X Leopard

From: Jens Bauer
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Trouble compiling avr-gcc > 4.4.4 on Mac OS X Leopard with gcc-4.2
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:01:42 +0200

Hi Bingo,

Thank you for the link.
I've downloaded the script, and looked at it.
There is something I want to try; as I can see you use --with-gmp-include=; I
have not tried that yet.
Also, I can see you copy the entire sources. Although it should have no
difference, I'll try it anyway.

"But my glimpses are heavy, so I'll wait until the new light."

Love,
Jens