Re: [avr-gcc-list] winavr for win 7 32/64bit

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] winavr for win 7 32/64bit
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 06:48:50 -0700

Hi Rick,

I don't know of anyone else talking about the problem.

In the WinAVR installation root directory is the WinAVR user manual.
Open that up, and in one of the sections I describe the exact list of
registry keys that are added / modified.

The PATH definitely needs to be updated, because that is what AVR Studio
4 uses to find where avr-gcc.exe is located.

The user manual shows exactly what directories are added to the PATH. My
guess is that if you can add those manually, it will probably fix your

Eric Weddington