Re: [avr-gcc-list] __builtin_avr_delay_cycles expects an integer constan

From: Sumanta Kumar Show
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] __builtin_avr_delay_cycles expects an integer constant.
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 10:28:16 +0530

Myself Sumanta is facing a problem with storing data in microsd card through the adapter. I have not used Microsd

module connector but has fixed the microsd adapter in the bredboard with wires soldered on it. I have done all the

connections as they are in the circuit diagram of the datasheet. But after powering on the red LED is blinking and nothing

is displayed into Hyperterminal. Can anyone please help me to sort out the problem.

Sumanta

Indian Institute Of Technology Kharagpur

India

Email Id- (address@hidden / address@hidden)

Mobile No.- (9932582375)