Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc does not have support for ATxmega16a4u or AT

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc does not have support for ATxmega16a4u or ATxmega32a4u
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 21:48:19 +0100 (MET)

Erik Walthinsen <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'll gladly file the assignment paperwork with the the FSF to be able to
> get this stuff done myself, it somebody will let me.

As far as avr-libc is concerned, that's not necessary, since it's BSD-style
licensed.

Yes, I'm guilty of doing too little avr-libc work in the past.  Mainly,
day job, family, and things like AVRDUDE and AVaRICE have kept me busy
enough.  If someone were to step forward, and take over the duties of
the release engineer for avr-libc, I certainly wouldn't say "Nay".
--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/