[avr-gcc-list] LLVM 4.0 AVR backend

From: David Brown
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] LLVM 4.0 AVR backend
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 08:54:00 +0100

It might be a little heretical to ask here, but has anyone tried out the
experimental AVR backend in the latest llvm/clang release?  I have not
made much use of clang, but it's been good for gcc to have a bit of
friendly competition.  I think it will be interesting to see how
clang/llvm differs from gcc for the AVR.