[avr-gcc-list] avr problem

From: gholam hossein
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr problem
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 01:34:09 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

i am having problem building the program i change the Mfile i change MCU/ATmega/atmega 32 which is the hardware i am using, then i changed the programer there was none in the list so i add my own "usbasp" also i changed the PORT to usb. i saved it in the directory called LED-on on my desktop where the program main.c is. i am using windows 10 professional 64 bit. please open the attachment i used windows snipping tools and attached it to this e mail