avr-libc-dev

Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] directory target cleanup

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] directory target cleanup
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 17:49:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 3 Aug 2002, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

>As Theodore Roth wrote:
>
>> 2002-08-02  Theodore A. Roth  <address@hidden>
>>
>>      * doc/api/Makefile.am: Remove use of directories as targets.
>>      * doc/api/Makefile.am: Remove us of `${MAKE} -C` to improve portability.
>
>Hmm, i think this is used in other places, too.

I'll hunt them down and clean them up too in another patch. ;-)

>>      * doc/api/doxygen.config.in: Changed html and latex output dirs to
>>      avr-libc-api and latex_src respectively.
>
>I don't quite understand the naming of avr-libc-api, it's IMHO not very
>descriptive for the name of the HTML output directory...  I'd probably
>name it html_output or something like that.

Well, it should really be changed to avr-libc-manual-html anyways (and
avr-libc-api.p{s,df} -> avr-libc-manual.p{s,df} ). The reason for the
naming is to be consistent with the ps and pdf docs and for when I migrate
the html files over to the website. Since the documentation is more than
the api now, api is should be changed (I think). I'll make this a separate
patch though after committing this one.

>Otherwise, it looks OK to me.  Thanks Ted!

Ted Roth