avr-libc-dev

[avr-libc-dev] [dox] using the tools

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [dox] using the tools
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:15:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Now that the install dox have been committed, I'm looking at the chapter
on using the tools.

Chapter 2 of Rich's document looks to be out of date by quite a bit.
Joerg, do you want to update this for doxygen or should I? I'm thinking
that the example program you wrote should be a stand-alone subdir in
doc/examples/ch2/. From there we can simple include the examples into the
dox file with (for example) "\dontinclude ch2/foo.c".

Ideally, I'd like to have all examples moved into source files instead of
embedded in the comments. I _think_ this may stop some of the problems
with having C comments in the examples. I need to test this theory though.
;-)

Chapter 3 (start up) also looks like reality has diverged from the
document. We need to discuss the .initN sections and show examples for
both asm and C.

Ted Roth