avr-libc-dev

Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding new device to LibC

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding new device to LibC
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:34:08 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Colin O'Flynn wrote:

:) Hi again,
:)
:) Just a quick update:
:)
:) I've managed to build the .o file for the at86rf401,
:) and compiled a program for with with AVR-GCC... so I
:) think it should work.
:)
:) I'm still not sure what to put in #define
:) _VECTORS_SIZE though, I just put a random number to
:) get it to compile...

There's two cases:

  (num_vectors + 1) * 4

or

  (num_vectors + 1) * 2

Use 4 if the vector table uses jmp and 2 if it uses rjmp. You can figure
this out by disassembling your resulting object code.

Hope that helps.

Send us a patch when you get it working. ;-)

Ted Roth