avr-libc-dev

Re: [avr-libc-dev] [patch] remove deprecated files.

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [patch] remove deprecated files.
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:21:37 -0600

On 26 Apr 2004 at 9:54, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> Just a heads up. I'm going to start ripping out anything that's been
> marked deprecated since pre-1.0.

Can I get a ruling on what should be done with BV() and _BV()?

IIRC, BV() is supposed to be deprecated.
IIRC, anything with an underscore (such as _BV()) is supposed to be reserved
for the implementation. I know that usage of _BV() has been promoted to users.

Is BV() being kept? Should it be the default usage (and not _BV())?

Thanks
Eric