avr-libc-dev

[avr-libc-dev] Missing copyrights?

From: E. Weddington
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Missing copyrights?
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:40:16 -0700

Ted,

Here's a list of files in avr-libc that have a missing copyright. Some of them I'm sure are yours. Others I'm not so sure.

acconfig.h
avr-libc.spec.in
config-ml.in
doconf
dodist
domake
reconf
xml/Validate.py
devtools/cr_check.py

Also note that due to some comments in config-ml.in, it looks like this came from newlib. I don't know if this will complicate things... perhaps it could be significantly trimmed down and edited to put a copyright on it.

Thanks
Eric