avr-libc-dev

Re: [avr-libc-dev] AVR toolset critical issues

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] AVR toolset critical issues
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:23:39 +0100

As E. Weddington wrote:

> >Ted, Joerg, Denis, Marek: You guys have the FSF paperwork in for
> >either binutils or gcc or both. In my current situation, I can't do
> >this.

While I've got the paperwork signed for binutils, I don't have any
commit access.  All I've got is the ability to submit something that
could legally be included (by someone with commit privs).

> Ok everybody take a look at this on the GCC list:
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-11/msg00775.html>

Hmm, 200 regressions against 3.4.  And we even know of a number of
regressions in 3.4 against 3.3 (for the AVR at least)...