avr-libc-dev

Re: [avr-libc-dev] Amazing result!

From: Peeter Vois
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Amazing result!
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:45:51 +0300

My internet connection was down meanwhile, and shortly after writing
this message I wanted to send another. Seems like without using libm gcc
can make the floating point multiplication and that one is taking lots
of memory. After specifying exactly that the old libm must be used, the
code was small too.

Excuseme about the misleading message. I was surprised too and forgot
the little piece of truth that my MUL code is almost he same length in
commands as the slow code.

Peeter

Ühel ilusal kenal päeval Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:59:39 +0300
Peeter Vois <address@hidden> kirjutas: